Bianshi™ Stone Bracelet
Bianshi Stone Bracelet
For thousands of years, the Chinese have used special stones to treat pains and diseases. These stones bear the Chinese name "Bian shi".
They are still used today in traditional Chinese hospitals, especially to stimulate the acupuncture points, which earned them the nickname "Needle Stone".
The Academy of Sciences, Nuclear Techonology, Seismology Office and Traditional Medicine University laboratories in Beijing have achieved spectacular results after three years of research on the physical characteristics of Bian Shi stones.
3 things to emphasize:
- The chemical analysis of these stones shows that more than 30 chemical elements such as Sr, Ti, Cr, Mn, Zn, Ca, Fe, P, K and Na are beneficial and necessary for humans.
- Bian stone contains a very unique energy field. When in contact with human skin, it produces extreme far-infrared radiation to stimulate the body healing process, promote the re-generation of skin and blood tissue cellular and detoxifying.
- When the Bian stone is rubbed against the body, it generates ultrasonic pulses which improves the blood circulation and relieves pain in the affected area, thus accelerates the healing process.
Due to today’s high level of stress and toxicity, the body’s natural ability to heal is often compromised. Some of us have reached critical stress and/or toxic levels beyond the body’s energy to detoxify or repair itself. Besides taking supplements or seeking medical treatments, Bian stone offers a a natural way to regain good health.
- It's a medical tool as much as a jewel
- It is elastic to fit any wrist
- Bian Shi Stone Bracelet (Body Healing)